Food Trailer for Sale- $7,500
Small (12L x 4W x 10H) trailer, fully rebuilt in 2014- new floors, walls, electric, water system, fan, etc.
I have a preference that this trailer stay in the Knoxville community, so if you live in Knoxville, I’m much more likely to negotiate pricing and to provide a reduced rate to use the commissary kitchen at The Central Collective.
Asking $7,500. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-236-1590 with inquiries.
- -City Food Truck Program and Knox Country Health Dept approved! (But I’ve let the license lapse so it will have to be reinspected)
- -Full water system with fresh and gray water tanks + water heater for hand wash sink
- -Draws very little power- can be plugged into a standard electrical outlet (120v)
- -Equipped with commercial fan
- -Comes with three drawer-warmer to keep hot foods at proper temperature
- -“Deck” space in back for grill, smoker, etc.
- -Super compact, no wasted space!
- -No 3 compartment sink, range, or hood
- -No counter space (but could be added)
- -May need new tires soon
- -Light, easy to tow
- -Small! great for a petite person but my 6ft husband has a hard time moving around inside.